Friendly personal support and expert advice when you need some guidance on your artwork or have some questions about any aspect of your creativity or art materials.
Let’s have a positive chat about your creative artwork
Whether you just need some friendly help and encouragement – we believe that all creative folk need that – or you are looking for advice about how to use certain art materials, Blair is on hand to be your creative buddy, arty co-conspirator, or studio advisor.
We all get a bit unsure where to go next..
It’s normal to get all wrapped up in your artwork and need a second opinion, to help you know how to move forward 😕. Also it’s fine to get stuck! Making art is often about trial and error, and experimentation, and doing that all alone is tough.
Feel supported by Blair
As well as being an artist who has practiced various approaches, Blair is a patient listener and enjoys helping others, answering questions and sharing ideas. You will feel safe to confide in him about your interests and any worries or uncertainty you have, and his experience in art and design 🎨 means he can give tips or detailed guidance when you need it.
What experience does Blair have that would be helpful?
Immersed in the arts since enrolling at Glasgow School of Art in 1998; artworks exhibited widely including Japan, U.K, Australia, U.S.; he has curated; and he has selected art for public art exhibitions. More than that, he has worked with individuals of all ages and backgrounds.
Some of the things Blair can give feedback and support on:
- artwork – any two-dimensional or 3D work
- sketchbook work
- portfolio (digital/ physical)
- creative writing and poetry
- design or illustration
- photography or video
- presentation or exhibiting
- Japanese arts
- answer questions you have
- simply have a chat about your work – no need to show your work if you prefer not to
- support for people with any level of experience
How to arrange feedback with Blair
- Purchase a Feedback Meeting
- We will contact you to arrange a time that suits you
- Optional – before the meeting, feel free to send images or video to Blair for him to chat with you about, or you can show artwork at the meeting if you like.
- Meet Blair on Zoom or Skype 🙂
You have 6 months to complete your meeting
Please note that once you purchase a feedback meeting, there is an expiry date of 6 months after the purchase date. Please reply to our contact email to arrange a time that suits you.
If you want a demo..
Are you looking for Blair to give demonstrations of using materials or techniques – if so please purchase a One to One Session instead, as materials demonstrations aren’t provided during Feedback Meetings.